Monday, January 14, 2013

Madrona Road Challenge

We are so excited to be apart of the Modern Quilt Guild's Winter Challenge featuring Madrona Road by Violet Craft. A big Thank You to Michael Miller for being so generous and donating this beautiful fabric to our guild. 



 We are making quilts for our challenge and will show them off at our February meeting. It will be so exciting to see how everyone started with the same fabric and how differently they all end up. I hope everyone is having a lot of fun putting their quilts together. 

Be sure to check out the Flickr Group where you can upload pictures of your projects. Such talented people I tell you!! Loads of inspiration. I hope you guys have a great day and we will see you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Does FWMQG have a Flikr foul of its own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure does. We will send you an invite :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't get my fabric. Can I still get it this Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you