This year, for our 2016 Quilt Along, we will be making a medallion quilt. You have a lot of freedom to do what you want with this quilt. We know some of you were all for following the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild Medallion QAL from 2015, and some of you were chomping at the bit to create your own quilt. We can not wait to see what all of your creative brains come up with!
Things to know:
- Each month you complete a border on the challenge, you will have your name entered in for the grand prize at the end.
- Each month we will have one member spotlight featuring a QAL medallion. Names will be drawn at random. If you would like to enter your name for chance to be featured, please email your name and a picture of your up to date quilt to: email@example.com
- You may only be chosen once
- The center block is due at the February meeting. If you are following the Seattle MQG QAL, you will be making a 12.5 inch block.
- If you share pictures of your progress on Instagram, tag your post with #FWMQG2016QAL so we can see your work.