CHALLENGE RULES and REQUIREMENTS for YWCA CHARITY NAP MATS:
- Quilted Nap Mats should measure anywhere between 24X36", 24X48" or 36X48".
- Fabrics should be kid appropriate, but can be scrappy and any pattern or block of your choice. Think bright and cheerful when choosing your fabrics. Remember there are boys as well, so blues, robots, rockets & planes etc...
- MAIN REQUIREMENT- Due to the wash and wear on these mats, all nap mats must be machine pieced, machine quilted and machine bound.
- No hand appliqué, beading, ties or anything that could be a choking hazard.
- YWCA has requested at least 30 mats. You will receive 15 points for the 1st mat. If you want to make additional mats (which would be greatly appreciated :) you will get 10 points for a 2nd mat and 5 points for a 3rd mat.
- Points will not be awarded for more than three mats, but you are welcome to make as many as you want.
- Nap Mats are due at the June 2013 meeting on June 20, 2013.
Need some inspiration check out the links below.
You guys are awesome and very generous, so let's make these little ones feel loved :)